CLEaRS is self-study software for science students appearing for entrance exams (JEE, AIEEE, AIPVT etc) and aspiring career in engineering and / or medicine.
- CLEaRS is easy-to-use software that runs with or without internet connection.
- It offers ‘e-learning’ through database of more than 25 text books combined at one place.
- It has unique evaluation & review techniques to make sure students are completely ready for competitive exams in all respects.
- It covers 108,00 knowledge units with more than 70,000 multiple choice questions from more than 90 competitive exams in India including 28,000 questions from previous examinations.
- All questions are linked with answers and tutorials.
- It also includes more than 8,000 subjective questions for XII Board exam.
- By virtue of ‘e-learning’, evaluation & review module, huge question bank and unlimited mock tests, this software offers remarkable results to boost one’s chances to build a successful career.
- This tool is entirely based on ‘Gurukul’ type one to one learning system and offers huge advantage over conventional one to many coaching.
- CLEaRS is only software available in the market that includes all learning modes in simplest presentation formats.
- The architecture offers ‘artificial intelligence’ that continuously evaluates performance of the student; reporting his progress at micro levels.
- It takes care of the psychology of student of age group between 15-20 years.
- It is extremely user friendly to navigate.
- It covers all subjects with comprehensive tutorials covering syllabus of all boards all over India.
- Being self-study software, student can avoid travelling by studying at home.
CLEaRS has been appreciated by students, lecturers, influential individuals in field of education.